Dry Barrel Fire Hydrant
- Meets all applicable parts of ANSI/AWWA C502 standard
- UL Listed (EX16453) and FM Approved (FM1510) 250 psig working pressure, 400psi testing pressure as per UL-EX 15971
- 500 psig working pressure, 500 psi test pressure as per FM1510
- Secured by the stainless steel safety stem coupling, and hydrant prevent traffic damage by pulling out if hit by a vehicle preventing damage to the main valve and stem.
- Dual bronze drain ways Efficient hydraulic design provides optimum performance and maximum flow.
- Threaded and field replaceable hose nozzles and pumper outlet. Ease of operation by anti-friction washer and forced lubrication Easily removable main valve from either the bonnet or grounded line flange
- 360° nozzle section rotation
- Field replaceable nozzles secured with external stainless steel lock screw
- Epoxy lined hydrant shoe and nozzle section