Wet Barrel Fire Hydrant
Wet Fire Hydrant is used in places where there is no danger of vehicle accidents or freezing atmospheres. It is better to be used in malls, shopping centers, colleges, hospitals, etc.
Model: SFD-250-WH (C) Closed Head
Model: SFD-250-WH (F) Flange Head
- Manufactured in accordance with AWWA C503 Standard
- (1) 4.5” Pumper Nozzle, (2) 2.5” Hose Nozzles
- Nozzle Threads to NFPA 1963 Standard
- Flange to ANSI B16.1, Class 125 (6”). Other types available upon request Working Pressure:
- 250PSI for FM approval & 200PSI for UL listed
- Working Temperature: 42°F - 180°F Corrosion protection:
- Interior and exterior is e-coated to a dry film thickness of 0.6 mils minimum, then fusion bonded epoxy powder coated (FBE).
- Note: Design and material are subject to change without notice